THE SCHOOL AND ITS IDEALS
The school is affiliated to the CBSE, Delhi with code No. 1030449. MGM English Medium Senior Secondary School was established in Bhopal in the academic year 1992-93. The School is situated at Canaan Garden, Amrawadkhurd, BDA Road from Nursery to XII with science, Maths and Commerce faculty.
The school is named after Saint Gregorious who is the saint canonized by the Orthodox Syrian Church of India. There are nearly 300 Educational institutions, 50 hospitals and many philanthropic activities spread all over India in the name of St. Gregorious. The prayer of Patron Saint has been behind all the success of MGM institutions.
The school aims at the integral development of the personality of the students to fulfil a noble role in life. The institution helps the student to fulfil their hopes and aspirations and mould them to become good citizens.
We expect a joint family atmosphere in the campus and true sportsman spirit in all our endeavours. We wish one and all the blessings of the God Almighty to complete successfully yet another academic year.
FEATURES OF M.G.M. SCHOOL
- Mar Gregorios Memorial School is run by Christian Missionaries (St. Thomas Mission,Bhilai).
- Govt. Recognized un-aided school.
- As the medium of instruction is English, all are encouraged and urged to speak English in the school premises.
- Trained and well experienced Teachers.
- Activities like dance, music, sports, Yoga and Karate etc.
- Well equipped class rooms as well as play ground, basketball and volley ball courts.
- Computer faculty from 1st class onwards in modernized computer room.
- Well furnished library with books of all subjects.
- Chemistry, Biology & Physics Lab, Maths Lab, Social Studies Lab-with all needful apparatus for class IX to XII, Commerce faculty too.
- Weekly oral/ written test, unit tests and terminal exams.
- Well disciplined staff and peaceful atmosphere.
- Individual files per students showing their important activities at the school.
- Festivals are celebrated to make children aware of our culture and traditions.
- Short Picnic to nearby places and Educational Tour to increase their horizons, and places information's.